Gary Brose is available for talks and workshops. For details, visit the sample topics below; a pdf below is also available for you to view/download. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO STRUCTURE A BONUS PROGRAM THAT WORKS EVERY TIME
- Learn the 8 Essential Elements of a quality bonus program
- Practice applying those elements to sample cases
- Develop your own immediately with Gary’s guidance
When you can restructure your compensation system so that you are paying employees for performance rather than paying them for showing up, productivity will go through the roof. Learn the secrets Gary learned through 25 years of trial and error in the real world and start applying them immediately to your workforce.
THE THREE MOST POWERFUL MOTIVATIONAL TOOLS
- Discover the three tools yourself as Gary teaches them by example
- Learn how to begin applying these tools immediately for instant results
- Change your ‘review & raise’ method to a far more powerful model
Learning how to master the three most powerful motivational tools described in this workshop, will change the way you do business forever. Part process and part behavior modification, these three methods will turn your workforce into motivated and engaged employees who have their heads into the job.
BUILD TRUST WITH YOUR WORKFORCE
- A step by step guide to “resetting” your relationship with the employees
- Not a quick fix, but a proven path to building trust
- Learn how to create compensation programs that change all the employer-employee dynamics for the better
This is an ideal workshop for companies that feel that their supervisors and middle management personnel are not currently connecting with their workforce. Building trust (as demonstrated by the story in Express Exec) is the key to creating a business atmosphere that supports rapid change. As the pace of change increases, those companies that have not laid the groundwork for creating an engaged and nimble workforce will be the losers. It all starts with building trust and this one workshop for front-line supervisors is the first step.
HOW TO CREATE LONG-LASTING CHANGE IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Learn about the trust-building effect of employing the Cycle of Repeating Events
- Gain insights on the nature of change and why human nature always fights it
- Develop YOUR plan for countering human nature through the Repeating Cycle
Studies have shown that less than 50% of all companies attempting major change actually succeed. Some succeed due to charismatic leaders who drive the change and push it through. Most of us, however, are not Steve Jobs or Oprah Winfrey. So how do the changes you make today continue on long-term? They do so by creating the Cycle of Repeating Events that endure and become the corporate culture –stronger than any one individual. Learn how to employ that cycle to help your company be a winner in the battle against change.
Click on the image below to view/download Express Exec Sell Sheet